Thursday, March 29, 2018
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, Compton Union Building
Download the 2017 Academic Showcase and GPSA Abstract booklet.
The GPSA Research Exposition offers graduate and professional students at WSU Pullman campus a forum for presenting their original research, scholarship, and/or creative work. Students of all disciplines are welcome to participate. As a participant, you display your poster or creative work alongside those of your fellow graduate and professional students. You have the opportunity to present your work to faculty, students, other members of the University community, and the general public.
- Review the submission guidelines.
- Submit an abstract of your work for committee review from Monday, November 27, 2017 through Monday, January 22, 2018. You may present only one abstract of your work as a primary or presenting author.
Watch for email notification of acceptance in mid-February.
- GPSA Research Exposition only accept abstracts submitted by WSU Pullman fee-paying graduate and professional students.
- All work must have been completed at or for WSU (no external student internships).
- Individuals may present only one abstract as a primary or presenting author.
- Projects may not have been presented at a previous WSU Academic Showcase or GPSA Research Exposition (formerly known as Wiley).
Review the submission guidelines for full details about eligibility.
For undergraduate research submissions, please visit the SURCA website.