Friday, March 31, 2017
8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, Compton Union Building
Download the 2017 Academic Showcase and GPSA Abstract booklet.
The GPSA Research Exposition offers WSU graduate and professional students from across the state a forum for presenting their original research, scholarship, and/or creative work. Students of all disciplines are welcome to participate.
As a participant, you display your poster or creative work alongside those of your fellow graduate, professional, and post-doctoral students. You have the opportunity to present your work to faculty, students, other members of the University community, and the general public.
- Review the submission guidelines.
- Submit an abstract of your work for committee review from Monday, November 28, 2016 through Monday, January 23, 2017, at 5:00 p.m. You may present only one abstract of your work as a primary or presenting author.
• Watch for email notification of acceptance in mid-February.
- Projects may have been presented at a professional conference between March 26, 2016, and March 30, 2017.
- Projects may not have been presented at a previous WSU GPSA Research Exposition (formerly known as Wiley).
Review the submission guidelines for full details about eligibility.
For undergraduate research submissions, please visit the SURCA website.