Thursday, March 29, 2018
9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, Compton Union Building
Download the 2017 Academic Showcase and GPSA Abstract booklet.
Academic Showcase attracts faculty, staff and graduate/professional student scholars from all disciplines, campuses, and Extension offices statewide to the Pullman campus to showcase recent original research, scholarship, and/or creative work.
This poster session enables you to share your research findings with your fellow WSU faculty and staff members as well as graduate and undergraduate students and members of the community.
For Undergraduate Submissions, visit SURCA for Application Guidelines.
- Review the submission guidelines.
- Submit an abstract of your work for committee review. You may present only one abstract of your work as a primary or presenting author. The committee typically reviews abstracts during the last week of January.
- Watch for email notification of acceptance in mid-February.
- Projects may have been presented at a professional conference between April 1, 2017, and March 28, 2018.
- Projects may not have been presented at a previous WSU Academic Showcase or GPSA Research Exposition (formerly known as Wiley).
Review the submission guidelines for full details about eligibility.
In addition to Academic Showcase for faculty members, the weeklong Showcase event includes forums that recognize the work of WSU students.
Showcasing research by the university community
Research Exchange is a digital archive that showcases research completed by WSU faculty, staff, students, alumni, and retirees. Research Exchange makes WSU research more accessible to the university community, the larger academic community, and the general public.
Would you like to create a permanent record of your contribution to Academic Showcase? Deposit your poster in Research Exchange by visiting the website and clicking on Share Your Work.