Celebrating Excellence Banquet
Honoring the achievements of WSU faculty and staff
5:30 p.m., social hour
6:30 p.m., banquet
M.G. Carey Senior Ballroom, Compton Union Building
The Celebrating Excellence Banquet recognizes outstanding achievements of WSU faculty and staff. The individuals honored have exhibited extraordinary commitment to the University community. They have encouraged and challenged students to reach their highest potential.
Program of recognition
Honors presented during this special evening include the following:
- Sahlin Eminent Faculty Award
- V. Lane Rawlins Distinguished Lifetime Service Award
- Sahlin Faculty Excellence awards
- President’s Employee Excellence awards
- President’s Distinguished Teaching Award for Instructors and Clinical Faculty
- Emeritus Society Legacy of Excellence Award
- Faculty Diversity Award
- Association for Faculty Women Samuel H. Smith Leadership Award
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award
- Recognition of the presenter of the Distinguished Faculty Address
- Recognition of the newly tenured and/or promoted faculty members
Enjoy an elegant sit-down dinner, prepared by WSU Catering. Select from a menu of entrees when you register for the event. Special dietary needs may be accommodated.
Spouses, partners, or friends are welcome to attend. Business attire is suggested.
Make your reservations by Friday, March 15.