Celebrating Excellence Banquet
Honoring the achievements of WSU faculty and staff
The Celebrating Excellence Banquet recognizes the outstanding achievements of WSU faculty and staff. The individuals honored have exhibited extraordinary commitment to the University community. They have encouraged and challenged students to reach their highest potential.
Fri., March 29
Compton Union Building (CUB), Senior ballroom
The banquet will be held on the Pullman campus. Reservations are required.
Registration will close March 20, 2023.
Dress is business formal
Program of recognition
Honors presented during this special event include the following:
- Sahlin Eminent Faculty Award
- V. Lane Rawlins Distinguished Lifetime Service Award
- Emeritus Society Legacy of Excellence Award
- Sahlin Faculty Excellence Awards
- Outreach & engagement
- Research, scholarship & arts
- President’s Employee Excellence Awards
- President’s Distinguished Teaching Awards for Career-Track Faculty
- Faculty Mid-Career Award
- Faculty Diversity Award
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship Award
- Presenter of the Distinguished Faculty Address
- Promotion to the rank of Regents Professor
- Newly tenured and/or promoted faculty members