Friday, March 30, 2018
5:30 p.m., social hour
6:30 p.m., banquet
The Celebrating Excellence Banquet recognizes outstanding achievements of WSU faculty and staff. These individuals have exhibited extraordinary commitment to the University community. They have encouraged and challenged students to reach their highest potential.
Honors presented at during this special evening include the following:
- Eminent Faculty Award
- V. Lane Rawlins Distinguished Lifetime Service Award
- Sahlin Faculty Excellence awards
- President’s Employee Excellence awards
- President’s Distinguished Teaching Award for Non-Tenure Track Faculty
- Emeritus Society Legacy of Excellence Award
- Faculty Diversity Award
- Association for Faculty Women Samuel H. Smith Leadership Award
- Recognition of the presenter of the Distinguished Faculty Address
- Recognition of newly tenured and promoted faculty and new patent awardees
The elegant sit-down dinner is prepared by WSU Catering. Select from a menu of entrees when you register for the event. Special dietary needs may be accommodated.
Spouses or partners are welcome to attend.
Business attire is suggested.
Registration for the 2018 Celebrating Excellence Banquet will open in early 2018.